Sunday, April 1, 2018
Food For Thought | Different Truths
So, what I've been hearing these days is "We just have different truths," meaning, "That's true for you, but this opposite thing is true for me." I really did want to buy into this idea. No fuss over difference, just letting someone live their way and I'll live my way. Because honestly is this day and age it's just easier to do that. When you try to say to someone what they are doing is wrong you are "judgmental" and "It's none of your business." So, sure, "Different truths" sound like a nice comfortable way of living. But if you really love someone, wouldn't you try to correct them? If you love someone, you don't just let them continue on the path they are on. It makes them end up in bad places. Maybe they won't listen, but maybe they will. And yeah, don't be annoying, but tell the truth in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.